Please submit your comment using the form below or by emailing email@example.com or contact the County Manager’s Office by phone at (650) 363-4123.
For those members of the public wishing to comment on a specific agenda item on a Board of Supervisors agenda (Item #4 on November 16, 2021 Agenda) can submit written public comments emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting.
- Your written comment should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Your email should include the specific agenda item on which you are commenting, or note that your comment concerns an item that is not on the agenda or is on the consent agenda.
- Members of the public are limited to one comment per agenda item.
- The length of the emailed comment should be commensurate with the two minutes customarily allowed for verbal comments, which is approximately 250-300 words.
- If your emailed comment is received by 5:00 p.m. on the day before the meeting, it will be provided to the Members of the Board and made publicly available on the agenda website under the specific item to which your comment pertains. If e-mailed comments are received after 5:00p.m. on the day before the meeting, the Clerk will make every effort to either (i) provide such e-mailed comments to the Board and make such e-mails publicly available on the agenda website prior to the meeting, or (ii) read such emails during the meeting. Whether such e-mailed comments are forwarded and posted, or are read during the meeting, they will still be included in the administrative record.
Would you like to share public comments at a public hearing or redistricting workshop? Visit the Schedule Page to see upcoming opportunities to participate.